We enjoyed our two nights at the SpringHill Suites. The hotel is very conviently located for seeing Old Montreal, but a little difficult to find on a dark, rainy evening. The reception staff were very nice and helpful with our checking in and out and with questions. The included breakfast was quite good with hot food, pastries, self-cook waffles, etc. Our room had 2 TVs (great for the kids), a generous sized bathroom, and two double beds. The living area had a sofa, recliner, desk, microwave and mini-fridge. Everything was clean and comfortable. The only negative was an odd smell in the hallways of burning paper--like we were next to an incinerator. But the smell was not evident in the room. The swimming pool is quite small, but there were no other guests using it while we were there.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Springhill Suites Old Montreal Hotel
- Marriott Springhill Suites Old Montreal Hotel Montreal
- Springhill Suites Montreal
- Montreal Springhill Suites
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover the Marriott SpringHill Suites Old Montreal. Warm and welcoming hospitality in the heart of charming and historic Old Montreal. All the feature comforts of a large international hotel chain for your short or long stay. At mealtime, experience the enchanting Auberge Le Saint Gabriel restaurant, one of the oldest inns in North America, affiliated with the hotel to better serve you.Offering state-of-the-art business services for your conferences, training or motivational seminars, the Marriott SpringHill Suites Old Montreal is also the ideal place for a magical stay! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Tingo, Otel, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Marriott SpringHill Suites Old Montreal reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.