Right in the middle of Old Montreal just steps from many of the major sites of that part of the city. The lobby was attractive but not overwhelming. The hotel room was pleasant, clean and adequately sized. Most importantly to me there was plenty of hot water and good water pressure.
We chose Springhill Suites because of location and because of the consistency of Marriott properties. To put this review in context the Springhill Suites was exactly the level of hotel that I look for when on a sightseeing trip. Clean, comfortable and convenient, Springhill Suites is all three.
Three criticisms. The coffee was awful. Breakfast was mediocre. And a request made by my daughter for a birthday greeting for me was not honored.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover the Marriott SpringHill Suites Old Montreal. Warm and welcoming hospitality in the heart of charming and historic Old Montreal. All the feature comforts of a large international hotel chain for your short or long stay. At mealtime, experience the enchanting Auberge Le Saint Gabriel restaurant, one of the oldest inns in North America, affiliated with the hotel to better serve you.Offering state-of-the-art business services for your conferences, training or motivational seminars, the Marriott SpringHill Suites Old Montreal is also the ideal place for a magical stay! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, BookIt.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Marriott, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Marriott SpringHill Suites Old Montreal reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Springhill Suites Old Montreal Hotel Montreal
- Springhill Suites Montreal
- Montreal Springhill Suites