Clean, spacious room. Comfortable bed, good water preasure in the shower. The hotel has a hottub and a small indoor pool (which I did not get a chance to try). Well located in Old Montreal. Only negative part of stay, when I asked for a "good breakfast place nearby" I got sent to eat at a slightly "tourist trap" restaurant just around the corner. This was my second stay at the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover the Marriott SpringHill Suites Old Montreal. Warm and welcoming hospitality in the heart of charming and historic Old Montreal. All the feature comforts of a large international hotel chain for your short or long stay. At mealtime, experience the enchanting Auberge Le Saint Gabriel restaurant, one of the oldest inns in North America, affiliated with the hotel to better serve you.Offering state-of-the-art business services for your conferences, training or motivational seminars, the Marriott SpringHill Suites Old Montreal is also the ideal place for a magical stay! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Marriott, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Orbitz and Low Cost Holidays so you can book your Marriott SpringHill Suites Old Montreal reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Springhill Suites Old Montreal Hotel Montreal
- Springhill Suites Montreal
- Montreal Springhill Suites