I booked my last minute trip to Montreal for a getaway, birthday celebration for my mum and business. I was greeted by a staff member who remembered me from my previous phone call and I breezed through check in.
Although I wanted to take an extended nap after my travel, I was curious to explore beyond the quiet tucked away nook in Old Montreal where the Springhill Suites is. A self-appointed City Hiker, I enjoy long walks in concrete jungles. I walked with my mum to St. Catherine the epicenter for shopping, perfect for Black Friday deals. The trek was not for the faint of heart and a quick subway ride to the area from the closest subway station (10 minute walk away) will be a fun way to see the city too, although not as stimulating. I walked to that street every day of my stay, not because there was a need for places to go near the hotel, but to see the city through some sidewalk stomping.
Restaurants are only a 5 minute walk away into Old Montreal. From The Keg to mom and pop stops, we enjoyed shopping and dinner all steps away from each other.
My large king sized bed, kitchenette, den and living room were all apart of my spacious room. The hotel was a bit worn, but very clean and everything was in place. My stay was quiet and mainly spent away from the hotel other than for breakfast or rest but my suite was incredibly comfortable too.
I will definitely be back to stay at the Springhill Suites upon returning to the amazing city!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover the Marriott SpringHill Suites Old Montreal. Warm and welcoming hospitality in the heart of charming and historic Old Montreal. All the feature comforts of a large international hotel chain for your short or long stay. At mealtime, experience the enchanting Auberge Le Saint Gabriel restaurant, one of the oldest inns in North America, affiliated with the hotel to better serve you.Offering state-of-the-art business services for your conferences, training or motivational seminars, the Marriott SpringHill Suites Old Montreal is also the ideal place for a magical stay! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Marriott, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Marriott SpringHill Suites Old Montreal reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Springhill Suites Old Montreal Hotel Montreal
- Springhill Suites Montreal
- Montreal Springhill Suites