We just came back from a 3 day trip to Montreal during Thanksgiving. SpringHill Suites Old Montreal is very well located, close to everything, the room was good too, it looked clean, not big, but not so small either. Beds were comfortable, our kids stayed on the sofa bed and did not complain. Breakfast was nice, with croissants and other kinds of bread, butter, cream cheese, waffles, scrambled eggs, sausage links, a very good coffee and a variety of teas, 3 juice flavors, yogurts and even sliced cheese. My husband and kids used the (small) indoor pool, but they said the water was too cold. There is a hot tub too, but nobody should stay there for more than 20 min. since it is not recommended. In case I would return to Montreal, I would stay at this hotel again and would also recommend it to my friends.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover the Marriott SpringHill Suites Old Montreal. Warm and welcoming hospitality in the heart of charming and historic Old Montreal. All the feature comforts of a large international hotel chain for your short or long stay. At mealtime, experience the enchanting Auberge Le Saint Gabriel restaurant, one of the oldest inns in North America, affiliated with the hotel to better serve you.Offering state-of-the-art business services for your conferences, training or motivational seminars, the Marriott SpringHill Suites Old Montreal is also the ideal place for a magical stay! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Marriott, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Marriott SpringHill Suites Old Montreal reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Springhill Suites Old Montreal Hotel Montreal
- Springhill Suites Montreal
- Montreal Springhill Suites