Spent a weekend here in October and loved the location right in Old Montreal. Sleeping room and bathroom were spacious. (Couch was on the same wall as the TV, could only watch the TV from the bed!) Complimentary breakfast was nice with a good selection to choose from. It was very busy and crowded on the Sunday morning making some of the staff unpleasant to deal with. Front desk personnel were pleasant, friendly and helpful. Valet parking onsite at reasonable rate. Taxi service from the hotel was very good – never waited more than 5 minutes. Would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover the Marriott SpringHill Suites Old Montreal. Warm and welcoming hospitality in the heart of charming and historic Old Montreal. All the feature comforts of a large international hotel chain for your short or long stay. At mealtime, experience the enchanting Auberge Le Saint Gabriel restaurant, one of the oldest inns in North America, affiliated with the hotel to better serve you.Offering state-of-the-art business services for your conferences, training or motivational seminars, the Marriott SpringHill Suites Old Montreal is also the ideal place for a magical stay! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Marriott, Cheap Tickets, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Marriott SpringHill Suites Old Montreal reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Springhill Suites Old Montreal Hotel Montreal
- Springhill Suites Montreal
- Montreal Springhill Suites