My husband and I have just returned from a wonderful and relaxing weekend in Old Montreal. We had the pleasure of staying for the first time at the St. Sulpice. The front desk staff were very friendly, pleasant and accomodating all the while maintaining their professionalism. We stayed for 2 nights and were pleasantly surprised by our rather spacious room which had a balcony and a fire place. We were quite lucky enough to get a room at the end of the hallway which was very private and therefore no immediate neighbours or shared walls. The staff were very attentive and room service was quite fast. Among the other amenities of the room was a modernized self contained kitchenette euipped with a nespressor machine. They did pay attention to the tiniest detail. One of the reasons we chose old Montreal was for the old world charm, the narrow cobble stoned streets, and its surrounding gorgeous architecture not to mention the mouth watering cuisine at the many restauants and the horse and carriages passing by. The St. Sulpice does a wonderful job of marrying modern decor with the old world charm. The concierge at the front desk was very knowledgeable of the hotel amenities and the area, and was able to advise us about onsite restaurant and room service options as well as neighbouring restaurants incase we wanted to venture out. Like I said, fabulous, relaxing and fun filled weekend. We can't wait to return and will definitely stay at the St.Sulpice again. I would recommend the same to anyone looking for a getaway or a vacation in Old Montreal.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Adjacent to Notre-Dame Basilica, Le Saint-Sulpice Hotel Montreal boasts a unique Old Montreal experience. Guests will be enticed by the unparalleled allure of this unique boutique hotel. The spacious and elegant suites overlook a lush courtyard garden or the cobblestone streets of Old Montreal. Enjoy the comforting warmth of the lobby or the refined cuisine of Sinclair - both complemented by attentive staff that make the most of every stay and celebrate a true 'Art de Vivre'. Le Saint-Sulpice Hotel Montreal features 108 inviting suites with a minimum of 47m2 (500 sq ft) of living space. Fully opening French-style windows overlook the courtyard or the historic streets of Old Montreal. All suites are newly furnished with a living room, work desk, additional sofa bed, equipped bar-type kitchen with Nespresso coffee machines, flat screen TV, comfortable feather duvets and pillows. Luxurious bathrooms include bathrobes with refined amenities by L'Occitane en Provence. After a day of sightseeing, guests are welcome to enjoy a cocktail in the garden (in season) or a delightful meal in the brand new Sinclair Restaurant. Located in the heart of the gardens, Sinclair Restaurant now welcomes diners in a marvellous glass space with window-doors that open onto the magnificent exterior terrace. Exclusive guest services including room service, in-room massage, free fitness centre access, turndown service, attentive 'Clefs d'Or' Concierge services, valet parking and many other amenities are also available (some at additional cost). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, BookIt.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Le Saint-Sulpice reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Saint-Sulpice Hotel Montreal
- Le Saint Sulpice Montreal