Just got home from spending a girls weekend at the St-Sulpice. It was great! Service was friendly and efficient, 2-bedroon suite was perfect for 4 of us and I loved the fireplace.Cozy and comfortable. We were also lucky enough to have beautiful weather so we opened up the big windows and could hear the horses clopping down the cobblestone street! Every once in a while the bells from Notre-Dame Cathedral would chime... the whole experience was awesome. The location could not be better in the central part of Old Montreal. We walked everywhere.
(On a side note, there was a cool video on the hotel channel about the making of the sculpture in the lobby. It was a fascinating look into the artistic process- nice touch.)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located, Le Saint Sulpice Hôtel Montréal offers a great and unique experience in the heart of the Old Montreal.This 4 star-4 diamond boutique hotel, features 108 suites with authentic charm and cachet.With minimum 550 sq. ft., our suites present much more like chic condo apartments than mere hotel rooms. The warm, enveloping design, all the details and thoughtful touches coax you to stay just a bit longer, before the start to the day’s excursions. Many Suites have a balcony or fireplace, respectively gorgeous in summer and cozy in winter.High standard quality services, warm and attentive staff of the Saint Sulpice Hotel.. for a memorable stay! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Jetsetter, Otel and Venere so you can book your Le Saint-Sulpice reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Saint-Sulpice Hotel Montreal
- Le Saint Sulpice Montreal