My husband and I spent three perfect nights at Le Saint-Sulpice from October 22 to October 25. The small suite on the 4th floor was very comfortable. I never ever heard a peep from anyone in the halls or neighbors. I couldn't even tell if there were others nearby!! There were large windows and a glass door opening onto a balcony set with chairs. We had a fireplace in our living room which added to the atmosphere. The location in Old Montreal is perfect and truly easy to walk. We loved the turndown service. They had everything you would need in a room including a safe which was great for all our electronics. We even managed to walk to "downtown" as well which is like a smaller NYC. But, cabs are plentiful and quick! The concierges on duty were all very helpful. We ate supper at Quattro for Italian - just half a block way. We ate supper at Holder - walking distance on McGill. Not to be be missed though is Olive + Gourmande for breakfast - walking distance as well. Every person in every store in every restaurant was helpful and understanding of the language barrier. If you can master bon jour and merci you'll be fine!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located, Le Saint Sulpice Hôtel Montréal offers a great and unique experience in the heart of the Old Montreal.This 4 star-4 diamond boutique hotel, features 108 suites with authentic charm and cachet.With minimum 550 sq. ft., our suites present much more like chic condo apartments than mere hotel rooms. The warm, enveloping design, all the details and thoughtful touches coax you to stay just a bit longer, before the start to the day’s excursions. Many Suites have a balcony or fireplace, respectively gorgeous in summer and cozy in winter.High standard quality services, warm and attentive staff of the Saint Sulpice Hotel.. for a memorable stay! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Tingo, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Otel, Venere and Jetsetter so you can book your Le Saint-Sulpice reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Saint-Sulpice Hotel Montreal
- Le Saint Sulpice Montreal