I would not write a review until after I checkout. But. This hotel staff right from the doormen (johnny) to the manager are amazing. I went to the desk with a small concern for them guest comfort is very important. All of them specially the manager went out of her way to make sure rest of our stay would be memorable. Awesome. Rooms are totally Awesome.
- Also Known As:
- Le Saint-Sulpice Hotel
- Le Saint-Sulpice Hotel Montreal
- Le Saint Sulpice
- Le Saint Sulpice Montreal
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located, Le Saint Sulpice Hôtel Montréal offers a great and unique experience in the heart of the Old Montreal.This 4 star-4 diamond boutique hotel, features 108 suites with authentic charm and cachet.With minimum 550 sq. ft., our suites present much more like chic condo apartments than mere hotel rooms. The warm, enveloping design, all the details and thoughtful touches coax you to stay just a bit longer, before the start to the day’s excursions. Many Suites have a balcony or fireplace, respectively gorgeous in summer and cozy in winter.High standard quality services, warm and attentive staff of the Saint Sulpice Hotel.. for a memorable stay! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Tingo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Asiatravel.com Holdings, getaroom.com, Otel, Venere and Jetsetter so you can book your Le Saint-Sulpice reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.