Our room was amazing, and the hotel just fabulous! It's valet parking, and you pay for it, but it's worth it for the central location in Old City close to Notre Dame. The rooms are suites with a sink and working stove. There is an electric teapot and tea available. A Nespresso maker is also provided with three little complimentary pods. It was awesome! There are also bottles of wine, but you have to pay $50 a piece if you open them. I brought my own :-) The room has an electric fireplace and a great soaking tub! The toiletries were L'Occitane, and the hotel provides a complimentary turn-down service which includes two bottles of water and was a nice touch when you return to the room.
The lobby is beautiful, and the concierge extremely helpful. I don't speak French well, and they will make a reservation for you at any restaurant. They are knowledgeable about the area and can provide any information on anything you wish to do or see. The lounge area was also very nice with a great outdoor area complete with tiki torches.
The only drawback to this hotel was the lack of complimentary breakfast. You have to pay $17.50 apiece for a continental breakfast buffet that you would get for free at a Hampton Inn. It wasn't really all that special for the price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located, Le Saint Sulpice Hôtel Montréal offers a great and unique experience in the heart of the Old Montreal.This 4 star-4 diamond boutique hotel, features 108 suites with authentic charm and cachet.With minimum 550 sq. ft., our suites present much more like chic condo apartments than mere hotel rooms. The warm, enveloping design, all the details and thoughtful touches coax you to stay just a bit longer, before the start to the day’s excursions. Many Suites have a balcony or fireplace, respectively gorgeous in summer and cozy in winter.High standard quality services, warm and attentive staff of the Saint Sulpice Hotel.. for a memorable stay! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, BookIt.com, Despegar.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Jetsetter and Tingo so you can book your Le Saint-Sulpice reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Saint-Sulpice Hotel Montreal
- Le Saint Sulpice Montreal