It started very good with a last minute reduced $156 rate upgrade to an executive suite. Concierge was great.
PROS: Suite is big with very nice little kitchen, comfy sofa and cute fire place, clean and warm.
Flat screen on b-room is small but ok.
CONS: In the morning we went to have our continental breakfast. CAREFUL was not included...if you get a room upgrade most things will be extra. No information on the tables about price and if our breakfast was included or not. Here is the bill: 2 very small cappuccinos $5 each, $15 each continental breakfast that is very poor in options (old cheese, GREAT mini croissants, average cereals, jelly AND THATS IT) and by the way the orange juice is also extra $4 each.
Our mediocre to bad breakfast bill was $60 (by the way only 1 waitress that unfortunately was very busy cleaning and it was giving us her back all the time) Not her fault she just needs to be trained as "4 star" hotel employee
SOLUTION: go to Van Hautte Coffee, fantastic beans and blends and incredible patisserie
WOWWW valet was pricey and if you stay at the suites careful with privacy..you can hear most everything in the next room...voices carry
In closing...they are an average hotel with pros and cons, very nice decor and most personnel in the front are really trying to make a difference. We notified our "breakfast problem" they were kind enough to discount $18 from our bill (still $43 Canadian dollars for poor continental bfast is wowww)
Hopefully they will fix that problem and grow, nice nice location.
- Also Known As:
- Le Saint-Sulpice Hotel
- Le Saint-Sulpice Hotel Montreal
- Le Saint Sulpice
- Le Saint Sulpice Montreal
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located, Le Saint Sulpice Hôtel Montréal offers a great and unique experience in the heart of the Old Montreal.This 4 star-4 diamond boutique hotel, features 108 suites with authentic charm and cachet.With minimum 550 sq. ft., our suites present much more like chic condo apartments than mere hotel rooms. The warm, enveloping design, all the details and thoughtful touches coax you to stay just a bit longer, before the start to the day’s excursions. Many Suites have a balcony or fireplace, respectively gorgeous in summer and cozy in winter.High standard quality services, warm and attentive staff of the Saint Sulpice Hotel.. for a memorable stay! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Amex, Jetsetter, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Tablet Hotels, Travelocity, Otel, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Olotels, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Le Saint-Sulpice reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.