I always stay at the St-Sulpice if possible. Great staff, great location, and for me, most of all the rooms. Lots of space and amenities, I stay in after work as much as I go out in Old Montreal because the rooms are so comfortable.
Will be back in a month or so.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located, Le Saint Sulpice Hôtel Montréal offers a great and unique experience in the heart of the Old Montreal.This 4 star-4 diamond boutique hotel, features 108 suites with authentic charm and cachet.With minimum 550 sq. ft., our suites present much more like chic condo apartments than mere hotel rooms. The warm, enveloping design, all the details and thoughtful touches coax you to stay just a bit longer, before the start to the day’s excursions. Many Suites have a balcony or fireplace, respectively gorgeous in summer and cozy in winter.High standard quality services, warm and attentive staff of the Saint Sulpice Hotel.. for a memorable stay! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Otel and Jetsetter so you can book your Le Saint-Sulpice reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Saint-Sulpice Hotel Montreal
- Le Saint Sulpice Montreal