I stayed 2 nights with my girlfriend and everything was great from A to Z. From the cleanliness of the rooms to the very polite and helpful staff. The concierge recommended us great restaurants to go to and we had a very good time. I currently live in Dubai but i make trips back to Montreal every now and then and there is no doubt in my mind that I would attend the St-Sulpice time and time again. If you get a chance ask for Marine at the front desk she was very helpful and made our stay stress free!
- Also Known As:
- Le Saint-Sulpice Hotel
- Le Saint-Sulpice Hotel Montreal
- Le Saint Sulpice
- Le Saint Sulpice Montreal
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located, Le Saint Sulpice Hôtel Montréal offers a great and unique experience in the heart of the Old Montreal.This 4 star-4 diamond boutique hotel, features 108 suites with authentic charm and cachet.With minimum 550 sq. ft., our suites present much more like chic condo apartments than mere hotel rooms. The warm, enveloping design, all the details and thoughtful touches coax you to stay just a bit longer, before the start to the day’s excursions. Many Suites have a balcony or fireplace, respectively gorgeous in summer and cozy in winter.High standard quality services, warm and attentive staff of the Saint Sulpice Hotel.. for a memorable stay! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Amex, Jetsetter, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Tablet Hotels, Travelocity, Otel, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, getaroom.com, Olotels, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Le Saint-Sulpice reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.