My husband and I have just returned from a lovely weekend in Montreal. We selected Le Saint-Sulpice for our stay because of prior stays at the hotel that were outstanding and the hotel's superior location in Vieux Montreal. Upon arrival, the valet met us right away at the entrance. Great start! Our room was not quite ready yet which really was not a problem. I had requested a king bed, which is hard to come by in the hotel, and we were willing to wait until the room was ready. However, when the young lady who checked us in noticed that it was going to be a longer wait, she offered us an upgrade to an Executive Suite. So we accepted her offer and we were certainly very pleased with the suite. We even used the fireplace, which was especially fun because it was only 10º F outside.
The hotel is very clean both in the rooms and in public areas. The staff was decorating for Christmas which made the hotel very festive. Prior to our visit we had received an email from the concierge offering his services during our stay. I did email for advice about dinner reservations and received prompt replies. He made reservations for us for both nights. Both restaurants, The Stash Cafe and La Gargote were great. We really enjoyed the food and ambiance in each restaurant.
This hotel is a wonderful place to stay in Montreal. I would highly recommend it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located, Le Saint Sulpice Hôtel Montréal offers a great and unique experience in the heart of the Old Montreal.This 4 star-4 diamond boutique hotel, features 108 suites with authentic charm and cachet.With minimum 550 sq. ft., our suites present much more like chic condo apartments than mere hotel rooms. The warm, enveloping design, all the details and thoughtful touches coax you to stay just a bit longer, before the start to the day’s excursions. Many Suites have a balcony or fireplace, respectively gorgeous in summer and cozy in winter.High standard quality services, warm and attentive staff of the Saint Sulpice Hotel.. for a memorable stay! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Jetsetter, Priceline, Otel and Venere so you can book your Le Saint-Sulpice reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Saint-Sulpice Hotel Montreal
- Le Saint Sulpice Montreal