My husband and I are returning from spending a few days at Le Saint-Sulpice. What a wonderful experience. Customer service was excellent; staff always acknowledged us and went out of their way to make our stay very pleasant.
The location is perfect. Close to restaurants, shopping boutiques, 5 min. walk to the Metro. Located behind the Notre-Dame Basilica. A bit of a walk if you take the #747 Bus from the airport, but that was a minor thing.
The Suite was clean, spacious. Loved the Juliette Balcony! Coffee maker, kettle, dishes, microwave, fridge, iron.
We did not eat at the restaurant so we cannot comment on that aspect of the hotel.
And Old Montreal looked very pretty with the Christmas decorations.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located, Le Saint Sulpice Hôtel Montréal offers a great and unique experience in the heart of the Old Montreal.This 4 star-4 diamond boutique hotel, features 108 suites with authentic charm and cachet.With minimum 550 sq. ft., our suites present much more like chic condo apartments than mere hotel rooms. The warm, enveloping design, all the details and thoughtful touches coax you to stay just a bit longer, before the start to the day’s excursions. Many Suites have a balcony or fireplace, respectively gorgeous in summer and cozy in winter.High standard quality services, warm and attentive staff of the Saint Sulpice Hotel.. for a memorable stay! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Otel, Venere and Jetsetter so you can book your Le Saint-Sulpice reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Saint-Sulpice Hotel Montreal
- Le Saint Sulpice Montreal