My husband and I are returning from spending a few days at Le Saint-Sulpice. What a wonderful experience. Customer service was excellent; staff always acknowledged us and went out of their way to make our stay very pleasant.
The location is perfect. Close to restaurants, shopping boutiques, 5 min. walk to the Metro. Located behind the Notre-Dame Basilica. A bit of a walk if you take the #747 Bus from the airport, but that was a minor thing.
The Suite was clean, spacious. Loved the Juliette Balcony! Coffee maker, kettle, dishes, microwave, fridge, iron.
We did not eat at the restaurant so we cannot comment on that aspect of the hotel.
And Old Montreal looked very pretty with the Christmas decorations.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Adjacent to Notre-Dame Basilica, Le Saint-Sulpice Hotel Montreal boasts a unique Old Montreal experience. Guests will be enticed by the unparalleled allure of this unique boutique hotel. The spacious and elegant suites overlook a lush courtyard garden or the cobblestone streets of Old Montreal. Enjoy the comforting warmth of the lobby or the refined cuisine of Sinclair - both complemented by attentive staff that make the most of every stay and celebrate a true 'Art de Vivre'. Le Saint-Sulpice Hotel Montreal features 108 inviting suites with a minimum of 47m2 (500 sq ft) of living space. Fully opening French-style windows overlook the courtyard or the historic streets of Old Montreal. All suites are newly furnished with a living room, work desk, additional sofa bed, equipped bar-type kitchen with Nespresso coffee machines, flat screen TV, comfortable feather duvets and pillows. Luxurious bathrooms include bathrobes with refined amenities by L'Occitane en Provence. After a day of sightseeing, guests are welcome to enjoy a cocktail in the garden (in season) or a delightful meal in the brand new Sinclair Restaurant. Located in the heart of the gardens, Sinclair Restaurant now welcomes diners in a marvellous glass space with window-doors that open onto the magnificent exterior terrace. Exclusive guest services including room service, in-room massage, free fitness centre access, turndown service, attentive 'Clefs d'Or' Concierge services, valet parking and many other amenities are also available (some at additional cost). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Jetsetter, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, BookIt.com, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Le Saint-Sulpice reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Saint-Sulpice Hotel Montreal
- Le Saint Sulpice Montreal