What I liked:
- super comfy bed
- lots of pillows
- kettle to boil water for tea (although the hotel could provide larger mugs)
- nice lighting
- large windows that open!
- separate bath and shower
- New York Times and local papers
- attractive decor
- wonderful central location in the Old City
What I wasn't so keen on
- electric fireplace is a bit cheesy
- the wall between the bathroom and bedroom was frosted glass so if you turned on the light in the middle of the night, it illuminated the bedroom
You have no recent hotel searches.