My wife, daughter and I spent two nights in Montreal and we enjoyed our stay at Saint-Sulpice. The room was very clean and had nice amenities within like a microwave, an electric range, small refrigerator, cookware, dishes, etc... The location was fantastic for us. We chose to be in the old town and the location was ideal for us. The staff was knowledgeable, friendly and courteous. It was also quiet, we never heard any other patrons. Valet was easy and parking was what you would expect per day ($28). All in all a great experience and would not hesitate to recommend. When we return to Montreal again, we will most likely stay at Saint-Sulpice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located, Le Saint Sulpice Hôtel Montréal offers a great and unique experience in the heart of the Old Montreal.This 4 star-4 diamond boutique hotel, features 108 suites with authentic charm and cachet.With minimum 550 sq. ft., our suites present much more like chic condo apartments than mere hotel rooms. The warm, enveloping design, all the details and thoughtful touches coax you to stay just a bit longer, before the start to the day’s excursions. Many Suites have a balcony or fireplace, respectively gorgeous in summer and cozy in winter.High standard quality services, warm and attentive staff of the Saint Sulpice Hotel.. for a memorable stay! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Jetsetter, Priceline, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Le Saint-Sulpice reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Saint-Sulpice Hotel Montreal
- Le Saint Sulpice Montreal