My wife and I were recently in Montreal for UFC 154, and had the pleasure of staying at Le St. Sulpice. We were really looking forward to the trip, even though we were only in town for one night. We had been in the city ack in August, and noticed the hotel and knew that when back in Montreal, were going to try it out, and we are very happy that we did.
The front desk staff was very welcoming and accommodating and the room was very large, well appointed, and we wee surprised by some of the extras of the room. It would be perfect for a couple's getaway or a small family. The location is fantastic and the value is exceptional, certainly compared to other hotels in the area.
The hotel was quiet, clean (other than some cosmetic wear and use), and the staff was great. There are several fantastic restaurants right around the corner and a lot of things to see and do as well.
We can't wait to return, and next time it will surely be for a longer stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Adjacent to Notre-Dame Basilica, Le Saint-Sulpice Hotel Montreal boasts a unique Old Montreal experience. Guests will be enticed by the unparalleled allure of this unique boutique hotel. The spacious and elegant suites overlook a lush courtyard garden or the cobblestone streets of Old Montreal. Enjoy the comforting warmth of the lobby or the refined cuisine of Sinclair - both complemented by attentive staff that make the most of every stay and celebrate a true 'Art de Vivre'. Le Saint-Sulpice Hotel Montreal features 108 inviting suites with a minimum of 47m2 (500 sq ft) of living space. Fully opening French-style windows overlook the courtyard or the historic streets of Old Montreal. All suites are newly furnished with a living room, work desk, additional sofa bed, equipped bar-type kitchen with Nespresso coffee machines, flat screen TV, comfortable feather duvets and pillows. Luxurious bathrooms include bathrobes with refined amenities by L'Occitane en Provence. After a day of sightseeing, guests are welcome to enjoy a cocktail in the garden (in season) or a delightful meal in the brand new Sinclair Restaurant. Located in the heart of the gardens, Sinclair Restaurant now welcomes diners in a marvellous glass space with window-doors that open onto the magnificent exterior terrace. Exclusive guest services including room service, in-room massage, free fitness centre access, turndown service, attentive 'Clefs d'Or' Concierge services, valet parking and many other amenities are also available (some at additional cost). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, BookIt.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Le Saint-Sulpice reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Saint-Sulpice Hotel Montreal
- Le Saint Sulpice Montreal