We booked a night at the St-Sulpice to celebrate our 5th wedding anniversary, which we combined with massages at the Scandinave Spa next door. The front desk service was impeccable each time we encountered them, from the first time we phoned in to reserve until checkout. We were kindly upgraded to a magnificent suite complete with a living room, dining room, kitchenette -- even a powder room, fireplace and terrace! All in all a terrific weekend and on another note - odd as it may sound - the hotel lobby smells so fantastic we actually had to ask where the scent was coming from, and we purchased a bottle of the sweet-smelling stuff to spray at home. Very enjoyable and highly recommended.
- Also Known As:
- Le Saint-Sulpice Hotel
- Le Saint-Sulpice Hotel Montreal
- Le Saint Sulpice
- Le Saint Sulpice Montreal
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located, Le Saint Sulpice Hôtel Montréal offers a great and unique experience in the heart of the Old Montreal.This 4 star-4 diamond boutique hotel, features 108 suites with authentic charm and cachet.With minimum 550 sq. ft., our suites present much more like chic condo apartments than mere hotel rooms. The warm, enveloping design, all the details and thoughtful touches coax you to stay just a bit longer, before the start to the day’s excursions. Many Suites have a balcony or fireplace, respectively gorgeous in summer and cozy in winter.High standard quality services, warm and attentive staff of the Saint Sulpice Hotel.. for a memorable stay! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Otel, Jetsetter, Hotwire, Amex, Olotels, EasyToBook, Priceline, Venere, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Le Saint-Sulpice reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.