We just came back from here and absolutely loved it!!!!! Located in Vieux/Port-Montreal and walking distance to EVERYTHING!!! 2 minutes walk from Basilique Norte-Dame, Place d' Arms, Banque de Montreal, Seminaire de St-Sulpice (the oldest building in Montreal), subways, many restaurants, etc. and you don't need a car if you stay here.
The staff VERY friendly and helpful!!! The concierge was the BEST in making us dinner reservations at restaurants.The Hotel clean, beautiful, modern, trendy with a small but very nice bar. Our room was a PERFECT large suite with a just about of every amenity you can think of!!!!! A HUGE bath tub that fills up in less than 5 minutes!! Excellent water pressure!! Plenty of towels!! The room was modern/cozy and we enjoyed coming back after a long day out in the city!! Our room also was the last one down the hall facing the street with a nice window that opened up viewing the old cobble stone roads below.
I have nothing bad to say about this hotel!!! Perfect in every way!! We'd stay here again if in town and highly recommend it!!
We've stayed in many nice hotels and this one is one of the best with location, cleanliness, staff and decor.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located, Le Saint Sulpice Hôtel Montréal offers a great and unique experience in the heart of the Old Montreal.This 4 star-4 diamond boutique hotel, features 108 suites with authentic charm and cachet.With minimum 550 sq. ft., our suites present much more like chic condo apartments than mere hotel rooms. The warm, enveloping design, all the details and thoughtful touches coax you to stay just a bit longer, before the start to the day’s excursions. Many Suites have a balcony or fireplace, respectively gorgeous in summer and cozy in winter.High standard quality services, warm and attentive staff of the Saint Sulpice Hotel.. for a memorable stay! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Jetsetter and Tingo so you can book your Le Saint-Sulpice reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Saint-Sulpice Hotel Montreal
- Le Saint Sulpice Montreal