This is a budget hotel that is clean and in walking distance (20 min) to most of the sites in montreal. There is no parking in the hotel but I parked at the Library underground parking 10 mins away for $7 for 24 hrs (weekend rate). There is also complimentary continental breakfast. We had a single double bed room that was clean, shower / tv / wireless internet / AC work fine. The room comes with an ironing board and iron, a fridge is also in the room (but was not plugged in - you can plug it in if you want to use it). The hotel is in an old building but the neighborhood is quiet and we did not hear anything from the other rooms. Contrary to the other reviews we did not have any bed bugs in our bed, however there were some bums up the street when we were walking back at night time - but they did not bother us.
Overall it is a budget hotel and if you don't mind it being a bit rough around the edges it's a good location for a budget price. I would recommend staying here if you are on a budget.
- Also Known As:
- Econo Lodge Downtown Hotel
- Econo Lodge Downtown Hotel Montreal
- Econolodge Hotel Montreal
- Econo Lodge Downtown Montreal
- Econo Lodge Montreal
- Econolodge Montreal
- Montreal Econo Lodge
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Tingo, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Venere and Otel so you can book your Hotel des Arts reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.