“Overall very pleasant” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Spaggio's - CLOSED

Spaggio's
451 Duluth East, Montreal, Quebec H2L 1A6, Canada (Le Plateau Mont-Royal)
+1 514-840-9999
Neighborhood: Le Plateau Mont-Royal
Toronto
“Overall very pleasant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2012

Good weather allowed us to sit on the spacious patio, where we found the food to be quite good, and we enjoyed the wine we brought along. The menu has plenty of options, and the service is just fine. Learn more at http://restaurantspaggios.com/.

• Visited September 2012

“just exquisite!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2012

Great italian food with fresh pasta. Superb interior court to dine out with heated lamps. Bring your own wine..like that. Good service. The only thing is i wish they would reopen in Laval (closed after fire).

• Visited September 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Tasty food and bring your wine!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2012

I went with four people to this restaurant and we were all pretty impressed. The service was decent (I don't expect much being English in Montreal). I had the veal and it was cooked perfect. My girlfriend had the lamb and raved about it. I thought the bread they served as a starter was amazing. Both me and girlfriend's meals were just under $50. I thought it was decently priced. We saved a ton since we brought our own wine. Going again tomorrow!

• Visited June 2012
Birmingham, United Kingdom
“Stunning food and huge portions”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2012 via mobile

I visited Spaggios on holiday from England, and was massively impressed with the food here. Amazing flavours and large portions are how they do it here. None of our group could clear their plate.

The setting is lovely, with outside seating in a tree lined garden. Service was excellent, and the staff couldn't do enough for us.

I would go back to Montreal just for their gnocchi!

• 5 of 5 stars Food
Toronto
“Delicious BYOW, fresh pasta”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2012

The plateau has lots of choices for restos, but very few that have above average food. That being said, I was pleasantly surprised at how much I enjoyed the food. Came here with a group of approx. 20 people and everyone was able to find something they enjoyed. I ordered the fettucine carbonara, and it was delicious! Fresh pasta makes all the difference! Service wasn't memorable.

• Visited May 2011