“An OK experience, would not go back” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Days Inn Montreal Airport

You added Days Inn Montreal Airport to your Saves list
Days Inn Montreal Airport
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   4545 boul de la Cote-Vertu | Hwy 40 & Montee De Liesse, Montreal, Quebec H4S 1C8, Canada   |
Ranked #76 of 162 Hotels in Montreal
New York
“An OK experience, would not go back”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2013

We stayed at Days Inn for 3 nights as we had a business meeting in Montreal. The Hotel is located a few minutes away from the airport witch is a good thing and they have a punctual shuttle service to pick you up if you call. The driver was a very friendly Frenchman. Upon our arrival we noticed that the elevator was too small and had an unpleasant smell. The breakfast was costly and not included in the room rate.The front desk staff was poor, the girl was talking on her cell phone upon our arrival and we had to wait until she got off the phone to get served ! she gave us a first room that was occupied by someone else as we found suitcases on the floor... We had to go back and see her for an unoccupied room, the second room she gave us was not clean (dirty bed sheets, towels on the floor...)... we went back to the reception to get her to change rooms again to finally get a clean room. We found her attitude quite rude and unprofessional. This was a young African woman. I also have to say that the walls are paper thin, the noise in the hall can keep you up all night if you are not a heavy sleeper. The bar was very charming, i really enjoyed being able to chat with the young bartender, who was very pleasant. They have Wi-Fi in the room witch works fine, only there is a visible router on the ceiling every 20 feet in the halls.
It was an OK experience but I would definitely book another hotel next time I am in town.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
super815530, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn Montreal Airport, responded to this review, August 6, 2013
Dear Customer,

Thank you for sharing your experience at our hotel. We meet the frontdesk employee to make sure that she will not use her cellular during her shift. It is against our policy. We are very sorry for the inconvenient cause by all those walking to get, just a clean room. We do apologize for all inconvenients cause.

We hope to have the change to welcome you back again.

Regional Supervisor

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
toronto
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

I was in Montreal for an overnight trip and had to be in that part of Ville St Laurent for an early meeting so I stayed for purely practical reasons. Did I mention it was about $ 85.00 per night cheaper than the Marriott? The Marriott is newer and nicer but I was there to sleep & shower. It was my first time at this hotel and all things considered it was ok. It was not expensive, my room had a fridge, microwave and newly renovated bathroom very nice king size bed and very clean. I have read previous comments about the woman at reception and I think people are being picky an unkind. She was perfectly nice especially considering neither English nor French are her first language. The only comment I have is that the restaurant, the people are very nice the food is really not up to par. Going back to visit friends or family and you are not going to be in the room much it’s perfect. The trans canada highway and cote de liesse nearby so you get almost anywhere in very short order.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
super815530, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn Montreal Airport, responded to this review, August 1, 2013
Dear Customer

Thank you for sharing your good experience at the Days inn Airport. We will mention to our frontdesk people that you enjoy their services. We hope to welcome you back in a near future.

winnipeg
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2013

this hotel is around 10 min from airport they do have a free shudel bus ,staff was friendly except at the restraunt,
i was in the restraunt we went for breakfeast, and the waitress turn our coffee cups over and just almost throw it on its side, she was very rude . even with the forks and knives she just throw it down making lots of noise , because of this , i had one meal there and never ate there again. because i booked with expedia and paid in full i could not change hotels. or i would of.
I would never go back there again

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
super815530, Public Relations Manager at Days Inn Montreal Airport, responded to this review, July 11, 2013
Dear Customer,

I am happy that you enjoy our room and frontdesk welcome.

We will meet the employee and make sure that she does not do that king of bad service again. It is sad to hear that will not come back again. We hope you will change you mind eventually. We do apologize for the restaurant service.

3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2013

So there was no free breakfast and dinner as offered by the head office employee of comfort hotels/days inn . The receptionist says there were never free breakfasts offered at THIS location so keep that in mind. The receptionist herself was nice and friendly. The rooms were cleaned well and beds made. There was a nice fridge in our double queen bedroom. The tv had the basics; not much to watch. The second floor we were on was quiet. It is overall not a fancy place, it's basically like a clean motel. The location is good though because it's right next to the highway. We got downtown in 15 mins or less. My family and I were out all day, otherwise I would not be able to stay here long. Next time I'd pick a fancier place for slightly more money which would include a more spacious room, a tv with a DVD player or good movie channel, a washroom with a window, and free breakfast.

• Stayed June 2013
super815530, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn Montreal Airport, responded to this review, July 11, 2013
Dear Customer,

Thank you for sharing your good experience at the Days Inn Airport. We do not offer free breakfast and our website does not promote it either.

We hope to welcome you back in a near future

Regional Supervisor

Been to Days Inn Montreal Airport? Share your experiences!