We were given this hotel through Hotwire. Usually I am quite happy with the hotels Hotwire awards, but this was an exception.
1) Room had a strong damp musty odour that was impossible to get rid off. Windows do not open, so it was impossible to freshen the room up. I called the front-desk and they said the other rooms were the same, so there was no point in moving us. They said that there were issues with the air circulation and smell in rooms ever since the owner screwed all of the windows closed.
2) Pipes make banging noises, and if someone is having a shower in a room close to your you are pretty much guaranteed to get woken up.
3) The cleaning staff walked in on us at 8:30 AM in the morning without knocking. Apparently they thought we had checked out.
4) There was some kind of bulge sticking out of the lower wall from the bathroom. Not sure what caused this.
I have stayed in a number of Days Inn's and this is by far the worst that I have stayed at. If I had to say something positivie, it is the front-desk staff were nice, and the room was renovated. Recommend to stay away from this one...
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Days Inn Hotels, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com and Priceline so you can book your Days Inn Montreal Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Montreal Airport Hotel Montreal
- Days Inn Saint Laurent
- Saint Laurent Days Inn