We spent two nights at the Petite Auberge Les Bons Matins, and very much enjoyed the stay.
However, it is worth noting some points that might bear upon your choice.
Firstly - our room was on the second floor (that is up twp flights of stairs) of the house next to the reception/breakfast room. There is no lift, and no-one to help with your bags (at least no-one offered, although we did not ask for help). The second flight of stairs to room 805 was a spiral staircase. If you have problems carrying your own luggage, beware!
Our room, 805, was fine and had a large bathroom - but there was a permanent noise, louder in the toilet than elsewhere, that sounded as if the next room had some sort of pump permanently running! Not enough to keep us awake, but an annoyance if, like us, you live in a quiet, rural environment.
That said, we would certainly use the place again. Breakfast was excellent, and all the staff were pleasant and helpful. Just be aware that this is not a normal hotel - in our view all the better for that.
- Also Known As:
- Petite Auberge Les Bons Matins Hotel Montreal
- Petite Auberge Les Bons Matins Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This charming inn is located in a magnificent early 20th century residence and offers guests the utmost comfort and service. Attention to the tiniest of details and unparalleled comfort bear witness to the perfect union of know-how and quality, providing guests with an unforgettable stay in a unique and charming establishment. Guests can enjoy the peaceful atmosphere of the inn, while making the most of its excellent location at the heart of downtown Montreal. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your Petite Auberge Les Bons Matins reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.