The Queen Elizabeth is a large city hotel, well-suited for business travelers and those looking for quality accommodations in Montreal.
OVERALL HOTEL: Entered the hotel from the underground parking (valet $24+) and was greeted with a clean modern looking city hotel. Long clean lobby, very business looking. Not a very homey feel to the entrance lobby, but clean and classy looking nonetheless. Long hallways leading to rooms on each floor. Everything is very clean!
ROOM: We stayed in a Jr. Suite, which was very impressive. Suite contained one large full bathroom off the bedroom and one small bathroom/powder room (toilet and sink only) at the entrance to the suite. Suite also contained a sitting room and a bedroom (separated by a sliding door). Bedroom had a comfortable Queen size bed and dresser. Sitting room has TV in cabinet, a couch, coffee table and small desk. The view from our suite was nothing impressive, but the room was nice clean and modern.
SERVICE: Check-in was straightforward. As a Fairmont President’s Club member, I was able to use the private reception desk which made check-in/out fast and simple. There were several other “regular” check-in counters, which had lines at certain points of the day.
Spoke with the concierge about the winter festival that was on in Montreal, and he was very helpful, providing us with a map and directions to the festival.
LOCATION: Montreal is a beautiful city to explore. The Queen Elizabeth is located in the city center, which provides a good base to explore or for business travel.
- Also Known As:
- Fairmont The Queen Elizabeth Hotel
- Fairmont The Queen Elizabeth Hotel Montreal
- Fairmont Hotel Montreal
- Fairmont Montreal
- Fairmont Queen Elizabeth
- Montreal Fairmont
- Queen Elizabeth Hotel Montreal
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the center of Montreal's vibrant cultural and commercial district sits the city's grandest and most gracious hotel - Fairmont The Queen Elizabeth. Located above the train station (Via Rail & AMTRAK) and connected to the extensive underground city of thousands of boutiques, restaurants and cafes, and within walking distance of sports and cultural attractions, this Montreal hotel reflects the city’s distinct elegance and charm. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Tingo, Otel, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Venere and Jetsetter so you can book your Fairmont The Queen Elizabeth reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.