We stayed at the Fairmont the last weekend in October, and had a great time (this is my third time at this hotel). We stayed in an upgraded large Gold room, which was very large, and well appointed. This was the first time we stayed in a gold room, and the services they offer are very nice. The furniture in the room was very nice, and the bed was very comfortable. Only thing missing from the room were slippers, but once we asked, we had them very quickly.
Pool area is nice, but it would be nice if their were extra towels left in the change rooms. You only get one towel when you check in to the pool area, and an extra one would be nice for after your shower.
I would definetely stay here again, and have no problem recommending to others.
- Also Known As:
- Fairmont The Queen Elizabeth Hotel
- Fairmont The Queen Elizabeth Hotel Montreal
- Fairmont Hotel Montreal
- Fairmont Montreal
- Fairmont Queen Elizabeth
- Montreal Fairmont
- Queen Elizabeth Hotel Montreal
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the center of Montreal's vibrant cultural and commercial district sits the city's grandest and most gracious hotel - Fairmont The Queen Elizabeth. Located above the train station (Via Rail & AMTRAK) and connected to the extensive underground city of thousands of boutiques, restaurants and cafes, and within walking distance of sports and cultural attractions, this Montreal hotel reflects the city’s distinct elegance and charm. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, Otel, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Priceline, Venere and Jetsetter so you can book your Fairmont The Queen Elizabeth reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.