Just spent 2 nights in this centrally located Montreal hotel. Our room was always clean, but with two double beds, quite cramped with a small bathroom. If size is important to you choose a room on the executive floor. Service at the front desk, restaurants was outstanding with big prices but very good food. To save money, go to the food fare and gourmet shops under the hotel next to the VIA rail train station, where we conveniently caught the train to Quebec City, a very pleasant and comfy ride in Economy that felt like First Class!!
I would stay here again but in a KING room which would be more spacious without those two beds.
- Also Known As:
- Fairmont The Queen Elizabeth Hotel Montreal
- Fairmont The Queen Elizabeth Hotel
- Fairmont Hotel Montreal
- Fairmont Montreal
- Fairmont Queen Elizabeth
- Montreal Fairmont
- Queen Elizabeth Hotel Montreal
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the center of Montreal's vibrant cultural and commercial district sits the city's grandest and most gracious hotel - Fairmont The Queen Elizabeth. Located above the train station (Via Rail & AMTRAK) and connected to the extensive underground city of thousands of boutiques, restaurants and cafes, and within walking distance of sports and cultural attractions, this Montreal hotel reflects the city’s distinct elegance and charm. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Otel, Priceline, Amex, getaroom.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, HotelTravel.com, Venere, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your Fairmont The Queen Elizabeth reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.