I spent a week at this hotel with my husband and we found it a very nice hotel. It is a luxury hotel, as one cal tell by the great lining and towels, supercomfortable bed and particularly good the soap, shampoo, and bath gel. Breakfast is good, with a large variety of food, and good quality. We also enjoyed the hotel restaurant, les montreals or something similar, they served nice meals at very reasonable prices ( considering it is in a 4* hotel!) .
It is also very well located, central waking distance to everything, and a plus: the airport bus stops at the door.
In summary, a very pleasant stay.
- Also Known As:
- Fairmont The Queen Elizabeth Hotel
- Fairmont The Queen Elizabeth Hotel Montreal
- Fairmont Hotel Montreal
- Fairmont Montreal
- Fairmont Queen Elizabeth
- Montreal Fairmont
- Queen Elizabeth Hotel Montreal
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the center of Montreal's vibrant cultural and commercial district sits the city's grandest and most gracious hotel - Fairmont The Queen Elizabeth. Located above the train station (Via Rail & AMTRAK) and connected to the extensive underground city of thousands of boutiques, restaurants and cafes, and within walking distance of sports and cultural attractions, this Montreal hotel reflects the city’s distinct elegance and charm. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Tingo, Cheap Tickets, Otel, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Venere and Jetsetter so you can book your Fairmont The Queen Elizabeth reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.