We spent six nights at the Intercontinental and had an enjoyable stay. The room was spacious, exceptionally quiet, had a safe, and a fridge (major plus!). Bathroom had both shower and separate tub (also spacious). For business travelers the hotel is close to the convention center and not far from subway (and bike) stations. The Wi-Fi was consistent (although only free in lobby for most) and the gym and pool (although small) were well suited for workouts. The hotel itself is in a good location - close to many restaurants, Old Montreal, Chinatown, downtown, etc and we found the concierge recommendations to be fairly good.
The only disadvantage is the parking - self-parking is $23/day and requires driving to the bottom of a garage and then using three elevators to get to your room. Don't drive if you don't have to when in Montreal - take advantage of the convenient public transportation system to explore Mile End, Mont-Royal Ave, Botanical Gardens, etc.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Montreal Hotel
- Intercontinental Montreal Hotel Montreal
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bienvenue to the InterContinental Montréal! The hotel is ideally located at the gateway of Old Montreal and the downtown core, twenty minutes from Pierre Elliott Trudeau’s International Airport. Elegantly overlooking the international business area, connected to the Montréal Convention Centre and the underground city, the InterContinental Montréal is perfectly positioned for your next business trip. Minutes away from the Notre-Dame Basilica, the Pointe-à-Callière Montréal Museum of Archaeology and History and the Quartier des spectacles, the hotel also offers a great location for cultural getaways. Begin your day with a succulent buffet breakfast at our Osco! restaurant or exercise in our salted water pool. Upon your return in the evening, enjoy Provencal tapas and an absinthe cocktail at the Sarah B. bar, and benefit from stunning views of the city from your luxurious and spacious guestroom. From the moment you arrive to the moment you leave, you'll experience an authentic Montreal je ne sais quoi! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, IHG, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Otel so you can book your InterContinental Montreal reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.