Despite being located on busy St. Denis street, Le Jardin D'Antoine is surprisingly quiet. The rooms are clean, and the staff quite helpful. Each room even has its own binder with their recommendations for local restaurants and sites to visit.
Breakfast is included, and is very good, with a selection of croissants, bagels, other pastries, scramble eggs, cereal, yogurt and fresh fruit.
It's a close walk (5mins) to two different subway stations (Sherbrooke and UQAM Berri).
The only downfall, I think, was the pillows, which weren't comfy, but considering all the upsides, I would definitely recommend this hotel.
- Also Known As:
- Auberge Le Jardin d`Antoine Hotel
- Auberge Le Jardin d`Antoine Hotel Montreal
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Location – Location - Location! You will feel at home in our cozy 25-room intimate hotel ideally located on the famous St. Denis Street in Downtown Montreal. We offer you comfortable rooms, a warm welcome and a free generous buffet breakfast since 1989. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Tingo, Budget Places, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Venere so you can book your Auberge le Jardin d'Antoine reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.