On a sister trip to Quebec we wanted the ambiance of a neighborhood auberge, and we quickly felt like natives at le Jardin d'Antoine. There are many dining choices on rue St.-Denis, and the location is very convenient to the Berri-UQAM metro station where you can access all of Montreal. We enjoyed exploring different parts of the city.
Front desk staff, especially Dorina, Florence, and co-owner Marc Andre, were exceptionally professional and helpful. They seemed genuinely to care that we enjoyed our visit.
Breakfast items were fresh and good quality, more than ample to start our day. Our room on the second level was comfortable and quiet with the exception of a little party noise in an adjacent parking area on a Saturday night.
- Also Known As:
- Auberge Le Jardin d`Antoine Hotel Montreal
- Auberge Le Jardin d`Antoine Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Location – Location - Location! You will feel at home in our cozy 25-room intimate hotel ideally located on the famous St. Denis Street in Downtown Montreal. We offer you comfortable rooms, a warm welcome and a free generous buffet breakfast since 1989. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Budget Places, Travelocity, Priceline, Olotels, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Auberge le Jardin d'Antoine reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.