“Hotel is excellent!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Loews Hotel Vogue

You added Loews Hotel Vogue to your Saves list
Loews Hotel Vogue
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1425 rue de la Montagne, Montreal, Quebec H3G 1Z3, Canada (Centre-Ville (Downtown))   |
Hotel deals
Announcement
Hockey Package!
Ranked #7 of 162 Hotels in Montreal
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Toronto
“Hotel is excellent!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2014

This hotel is fantastic! The rooms are gorgeous - the bathrooms enormous, the decor chic and the size great. The beds were very comfortable, the curtains draw to block light in the morning, and the windows were nice and big. The location is perfect, within walking distance of all of the shopping on St. Catherine's, 5 minutes from the Musee des Beaux Arts. I forgot my blackberry charger and the hotel was happy to lend me one for my stay. The food in the restaurant was also very good, we enjoyed a great breakfast there.

This is my favourite hotel in Montreal. There is even a tv in the bathroom, along with a fantastic tub with jets and a generous walk in shower.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Mathieu L, General Manager at Loews Hotel Vogue, responded to this review, March 21, 2014
Dear Sara,

Thank you for reviewing our hotel, we really appreciate your feedback!

All the best,

Mathieu

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (133)
  • Turkish first
Ontario
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2014

Stayed here for 5 day in March :)
First off, the hotel staff from the doorman, to the room service personnel were exceptional. Everyone was so kind, friendly and always willing to help no matter what we asked, always with a smile.!!
The location is fantastic for shopping and restaurants, we walked everywhere.
The rooms were perfect, modern and everything worked properly. Wifi is included:)
I would not hesitate to return to , or recommend this hotel, it's fantastic!!!

My only complaint was the heat, we found the room too hot and even if we adjusted the temperature, it woukd always revert to the original setting.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Mathieu L, General Manager at Loews Hotel Vogue, responded to this review, March 20, 2014
Dear pennycuts,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us. I am delighted to hear that our team members have made such a difference. I will not hesitate to communicate your good words.

Montreal, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2014

The Vogue is fantastic.

Location: You seriously can't get better than this. Right in the core of downtown Montreal, but on a quiet side street off the busy Ste Catherine. Stores, restaurants and bars, literally feet away, without the noise.

Rooms: Modern, chic and comfortable. You're gonna love the bed. Alone or with a friend;)
Big desk for you business folk. Great TV for the couch bum and secure safe for valuables.

Service: Fast, friendly, classy & professional. I asked for champagne flutes to be sent up. You know, why do plastic cups, right?... And within minutes, knock, knock. Some mighty fine smiles too.

Oh, and the wifi is totally reliable and smooth. No question there.

Only thing... gym bunnies & spa queens, not for you, but hey, there are places around the block.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear AndrewMarc_281,

Thank you for your review. I am so glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us! Our location is by far the best in Montreal for exploring all that it has to offer.

Hope to have the opportunity of welcoming you soon,

Regards,

Regina, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2014 via mobile

I arrived for a 3 night stay for a 2 day conference on Monday evening. I was not feeling well and after receiving my pass cards I went to my room. There was a miscommunication and a tech was in the room. I went back down to the desk and explained. I was profusely apologized to and escorted to the lounge for a complimentary cocktail while the tech cleared out. The front of house staff were wonderful. The bartender wasn't interested in me which was fine, I was failing fast.
I went to my room and the in-suite menu was missing but the front desk took my order and had it delivered promptly 15 minutes later.
The next evening following a full day of meetings I barely crawled to my room to lay down and wasn't able to join my colleagues for dinner. My room had been refreshed with more kreurig tea options and a room service menu. I telephoned for another in suite service. The voice on the other end of the phone was lovely, and concerned for my well-being: she sent me up hot water and lemon along with my meal. The server asked if I needed anything further and offered to check in with me later. While it wasn't ideal to be ill in such a wonderful city like Montreal, it was nice to be cared for so well in a really beautifully situated hotel.
I am pleased to be feeling better on my last night here and plan to enjoy it (quietly at the museum nearby).
I cannot say enough about your service and attention to detail. Thank you ever so much for your kindness.

Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Dear guest,

Thank you for your review. We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback, and apologize for the inconveniences you have encountered. Your comments have been shared with the rest of the team. With that said, I am delighted that our team members have been able to make you feel better and that little attentions have made the difference.

We hope to have the opportunity of welcoming you to the Loews Hotel Vogue,

Regards

Toronto
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2014

Just love the standard room at this place! Huge and modern. Free wifi ++. Soaps towels linens and bad all #1. I think house keeping could have adjusted the clock from 1 wk ago DST. Noticed tables a bit dusty so pretty sure room is rarely occupied. Lobby very nice but didn't use any other services.

Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear guest,

Thank you for reviewing our hotel, we really appreciate your feedback! I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your time with us, and look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Regards,

Lausanne, Switzerland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2014

This hotel is a 5 Stars, and you can feel it in every little details, the room was spacious, clean and well equipped, large bathroom with shower and bathtub. The reception people ready to help at any time, always willing to assist. The location is fantastic, close to the shopping areas and the underground city. This hotel can only be recommended to everyone!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear Fabrice

Thank you for your review of our hotel. I am so pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us. Looking forward to having you back.

Best,

Toronto, Ontario
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2014

Rooms are updated while bathrooms are dated (with a minor facelift). The location could not be better, as the hotel is in the heart of downtown Montreal with great shopping, restaurants and sights literally footsteps away.

I usually stay in old Montreal, so this was a nice change of pace.

Stayed March 2014
Dear AJCM,

Regards

Mathieu

Been to Loews Hotel Vogue? Share your experiences!