“Excellent choice in Montreal!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Loews Hotel Vogue

Save Saved
You added Loews Hotel Vogue to your Saves list
Loews Hotel Vogue
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1425 rue de la Montagne, Montreal, Quebec H3G 1Z3, Canada   |
Hotel deals
Offers & Announcements
Free Beverages
Ranked #7 of 168 hotels in Montreal
Chester, New Jersey
“Excellent choice in Montreal!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2013

My family and I stayed at hotel vogue in Montreal and enjoyed every minute of our visit. The staff was friendly and helpful. Room was beautiful, chic and clean. Best stay in Montreal to date!
Thank you.

Room Tip: All rooms are lovely.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

360 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (100)
Toronto
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2013

This is our 1st. visit to Montreal... Love it .. Love it more when you're in a nice well lighted room & comfy bed .. ... Located near the busiest street of Montreal but in a calm well located side street. Minutes away from Monte Royal Park. Mid way between the Park & Old Montreal.. Rooms are spacious & fully equipped. Bed is amazingly comfy. Bath room is fantastic with jacuzzi & a TV. Love the love seat by the bed. Hospitality is awesome. Most important... It is very clean. Location is prime.
Did not try their food but apparently they have a nice restaurant.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Toronto, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2013

Lovely hotel. We stayed on a high floor and did not hear a peep from the street. The beds were lovely and everything was clean. The workout facility was clean and not busy. The spa they advertise is actually over a couple streets.
The restaurant is cute but the bistro style chairs were so incredibly uncomfortable, we could not eat there for dinner. We sat on a bench side by side for breakfast and the food was gourmet flavours at gourmet prices--delicious.
Location is great for shopping and a reasonable walk to Old Montreal.

Room Tip: Higher floors get less sound from the streets but every room is big and comfy. Be prepared for a la...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2013

I should preface this review with I love Montreal. I try to go up as much as possible. Each time I try to stay in a different place. This time I was traveling with my dog. I called ahead and found that they were dog friendly. Now for those of you who do not like dogs don't stop reading and run away. Everything at this hotel is well thought out and planed. They have a specified floor for those with pets. So if you do not wish to be with others four legged friends you wont be anywhere near them. However if you wish to bring your four legged friend both of you will be treated like kings.
When I arrived they had a little treat bag for my dog. They had a dog bed in the room. they even had dog bowels with bottled water! Plus they had one of the best dog sitting services around! Of course I was not allowed to eat in the restaurant with the dog. However I was able to eat out side with her at their restaurant. On the days it rained they let us dine in the lobby.
More important then how they treated my dog was how they treated me. I would like to meet the person who hires their employees, because who ever that person is they do an amazing job. The entire staff at this hotel goes above and beyond and does it with a smile. The concierge was amazing helping to book cars and tours. There was one guest who was torturing the concierge with questions. It was starting to look as if the guest was going to ask the concierge to go on the trip for them. However she smiled as stayed helpful and professional the whole time. The thing I remember most of all about this hotel was the rooms were beautiful, and everyone around me seemed to be in a good mood.
Now this hotel might not have a pool or spa and the like. However if your looking for a wonderful honest place to stay where they will treat you like gold, this is your place.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
Buffalo, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2013

My husband and I stayed at Loews Vogue Hotel last week for three nights. We were celebrating our ten year wedding anniversary and the hotel sent us a very nice card with hand written notes from the staff and a special package of chocolates. Our room was absolutely beautiful and every day after touring the city I couldn't wait to crawl back in the fabulously luxurious bed! The bathroom was amazing and I felt like a movie star! The bathtub was jacuzzi style and it was hard to leave the hotel room! I would recommend this hotel to anyone who wants to stay in a hip hotel with a fabulous location!

Room Tip: We stayed on the fifth floor....it was so quiet and our room had view of a department store across t...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Westerville, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013 via mobile

Got upgrade, room was clean and well stocked. Staff was super helpful. Nice fitness room, and amenities. Great location to everything. Easy walks and access to cabs. Restaurant was good as well for breakfast.

Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
Toronto
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013

Oliver the doorman greeted me and valet my car very pleasant. Checked in no prob. The room really was spectacular. Everything working and big comfy bed with cotton linens. Booked on the hotel website and looked like a good deal @$199. Took the F&B $25 credit for additional $8 good value. Didn't use the Internet as they charge for it - really sick of this in good hotels! Used hotspot on my phone so beat the system again! Had breakfast from room service was very nice. Will stay again.

• Stayed July 2013

Been to Loews Hotel Vogue? Share your experiences!