nice big rooms. comfortable. nothing fancy
like a small one bedroom. has a nice balcony. i stayed 3 nights. better than a small hotel.
pretty old. dated. not that it was bad or anything.
kinda pricey for montreal
ohhh yaaa.. the kitchen sink did this really weird thing where bubbles went several feet above the sink. didnt think anything of it... but it was kinda ridiculous. never seen that before
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located downtown Montreal on prestigious Sherbrooke Street, within walking distance from McGill University, Place des Arts and bustling St-Catherine Street, L'Appartement Hôtel welcomes you in its 126 studios and suites all we fully equipped kitchenettes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Travelocity, Low Cost Holidays, Odigeo and Otel so you can book your L'Appartement Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- l Appartement Hotel Montreal
- l Apartment Montreal Hotel