“PERFECTION” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #34 of 163 Hotels in Montreal
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“PERFECTION”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2012

What a perfect place to stay...it was clean, beautiful, organized, and home-like. The location was great and I didnt want to leave! I loved the cafe within the hotel, it was great for a snack during the day.
The staff was absolutly AMAZING and were so helpful in telling us where to go and great places to eat and visit. In specific, Richard and Philipe, as well as many others took every opportunity to make sure that we were comfortable and safe. As two girls in a whole new country, they took extra pride in checking up on us and making sure we were at ease at all times. They were awesome and made out vacation even better!
I would stay there in a heartbeat.
The quality of the service and workers in the Ville Marie was unmatchable!!

• Stayed December 2011, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (64)
Jaguarão, Rio Grande do Sul, Brazil
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2012

Besides the excellent location and cleaness, I must say that I was impressed with the kindness and friendliness I found at the hotel reception. I was alone and in my first time in Canada and feeling completely lost, but with their help (especially Rami's) I could find myself in the city and really enjoy it. It is definetely a place to go back to. I just wish breakfast was included in the price.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
Connecticut
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2012

Just back from a fantastic weekend in Montreal. We stayed for three nights at the "ville" and we were pleasantly surprised by the staff each day. To single out one staff member would be an injustice. We found them all equally eager to make our stay feel like home....and it did!

When one of the staff overheard we were going to dine at EUROPEA he was quick to chime in with directions(very helpful).
When I had left my sunglasses in the room at checkout I was escorted back to check the room by the general manager (Rafik)himself!! Rafik was truly a gracious host as well as his well trained staff.
The attached restaurant staff was equally delightful....we ate at the breakfast buffet here but never had the opportunity to try dinner.

As for the rooms, they were clean good size and comfortable. The central location of the hotel makes it an excellent choice for a Montreal stay...close to the Metro, Catherine street and Bonaventure.

In the future there will be no need for me to find another hotel in Montreal.

One more thing that just popped into my head.... While checking out, the staff asked if I had any airline mileage clubs because my stay was eligible for miles...luckily I had my member number saves on my phone ...gave him my number and he credited my account.

The pleasant surprises were plentiful.....my best experience at a hotel.

Stayed June 2012, traveled with friends
Burlington, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2012

We recently spent a rainy weekend in Montreal for the Montreal Bikefest and this hotel was the ideal location as a base for our bike rides. Not only that but it was just a short walk to Mont Royal (3 hour hike in the rain) and St. Catharines Street (the busy downtown). The front desk staff were courteous and friendly and went out of their way to be helpful. The hotel's general manager - Rafik - was always on hand to answer any questions and to make sure our stay was the very best.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
Toronto, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2012

I really like the location of this hotel as Sherbrook Street is central to great shopping, restaurants, attractions, etc. while being more refined than other areas of the city. Our king room was very spacious, clean and quiet and the staff at the front desk were very helpful. I would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
Saskatoon, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2012

I spent five nights at Best Western Ville Marie during the national debate tournament. Rami at the front desk was amazing. He was super friendly and exceedingly helpful. Several times I asked for his recommendation for restaurants. He always considered what I wanted to eat and how much I wanted to spend. His recommendations were perfect each time. He also provided a map and drew our route, and provided directions as well. The couple of times that he wasn't at the front desk, I was disappointed. The others gave good information as well, but not with the same courtesy and enthusiasm as Rami.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
Ireland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2012 via mobile

Central hotel close to downtown. In walking distance of shops and restaurants. large rooms and very comfortable large beds. Free wi fi a bonus.

• Stayed May 2012

Been to BEST WESTERN Ville-Marie Hotel & Suites? Share your experiences!