Three of us stayed a long weekend to see Montreal. This location is great for proximity to
McGill and is right near the Peel Metro stop. The suites are small and bathroom is tiny, as is
the "kitchenette." The location is downtown, and not charming.
Now that I have seen Montreal, I would opt for a different location especially if your purpose is
One sticking point for us was that the windows had no draperies to block the summer sunlight.
We all had trouble sleeping. Perhaps management could install room darkening shades.
Service here is excellent. The staff goes out of their way to be helpful, housekeeping was especially good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Downtown offers a Montreal hotel in the heart of downtown Montreal boasting suites that offer fully equipped kitchens and guests enjoy a complimentary daily buffet breakfast, wireless high speed internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Marriott, Orbitz and Odigeo so you can book your Residence Inn by Marriott - Montreal Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn By Marriott - Montreal Downtown Hotel Montreal
- Residence Inn Montreal Downtown
- Montreal Marriott
- Montreal Residence Inn