It is all about convenience.
Location - It's within 5 minutes to the metro, within 10 minutes to the museums, churches, squares, Mount Royal. I woke up at 7am to do a morning jog around downtown and I hit all the major sites under an hour, starting and ending at the hotel.
Wifi - included in rate. Gotta love it.
Breakfast - included in rate. Not amazing, but not bad either. Your basic continental fare. They have a waffle maker. Fake eggs, salt on the outside, sweet on the inside sausages, pancakes, canned fruit, etc.
Bathrooms - small. Small sinks, small tub, small everything.
Air conditioning/heating - Has two separate equipments for AC and heating. it has one of those older air conditioners where half of it sticks out from the window. It was heavy rainfall and I literally heard every drop of rain that was hitting the AC which was really annoying. Had to plug in my iPod to fall asleep again.
Minus the small inconveniences, no real issue and will def stay again!
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn By Marriott - Montreal Downtown Hotel Montreal
- Residence Inn By Marriott - Montreal Downtown Hotel
- Residence Inn Montreal Downtown
- Residence Inn Montreal
- Montreal Marriott
- Montreal Residence Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Downtown offers a Montreal hotel in the heart of downtown Montreal boasting suites that offer fully equipped kitchens and guests enjoy a complimentary daily buffet breakfast, wireless high speed internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Marriott, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Residence Inn by Marriott - Montreal Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.