Best thing about this hotel is the location right in downtown Montreal- can literally walk right up Peel Street up Mont-Royal (if you are in good health and like a climb) if not stay on flat surfaces 0f city streets around the corner from world famous McGill University (and much more expensive Ritz Carleton) etc. Nice roof top view from Hotel rooms average Residence Inn with kitchen and living room area- buffet breakfast also average- being owned and operated by Marriott- clean, well maintained etc.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Downtown offers a Montreal hotel in the heart of downtown Montreal boasting suites that offer fully equipped kitchens and guests enjoy a complimentary daily buffet breakfast, wireless high speed internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, BookIt.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Marriott and Odigeo so you can book your Residence Inn by Marriott - Montreal Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn By Marriott - Montreal Downtown Hotel Montreal
- Residence Inn Montreal Downtown
- Montreal Marriott
- Montreal Residence Inn