My wife, daughter and I just completed our stay at Auberge Du Vieux Port in Montreal. Unfortunately, I turned out to be a very poor choice. When booking the reservation we were never told that the "apartment" was up 4 full flights of stairs. The unit was very poorly maintained (blinds didn't work, shoddy furnishings, barely working shower head, etc.). Expensive and hardly worth the money. Not recommended.
- Also Known As:
- Auberge Du Vieux-Port Hotel Montreal
- Auberge Du Vieux-Port Hotel
- Auberge Du Vieux Port
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Old Montreal, Auberge du Vieux-Port is a cozy and elegant boutique hotel with 45 rooms. Some are overlooking the St. Lawrence River and other the historical Saint Paul Street. Combining the architectural patrimony with a contemporary design, the Auberge kept the authentic feel of historic establishments, while offering features and services of a modern hotel that leaves you with a feeling of home away from home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Tablet Hotels, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Venere, Tingo, Otel and Jetsetter so you can book your Auberge du Vieux-Port reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.