As 1st time visitors to Montreal we chose to stay here as the area looked charming and vibrant. We were not aware at the time of booking the close proximity to where we disembarked our 7 night cruise from Boston so this was an added advantage. The place did not disappoint - it is clean, the rooms are well equipped and the staff are very friendly and helpful, even at 4am when we left for our early flight! The porters, in particular Matthew, were very helpful and knowledgeable of the area. Breakfast which was included in the room rate was good and cooked to order, the only downside being that you are presented with a bill for breakfast to pay a service charge- this is something we have never encountered in our numerous stays in hotels all over the world ! The location of this hotel is excellent and perfect for exploring the old town and the new. I would definitely recommend this hotel.
- Also Known As:
- Auberge Du Vieux-Port Hotel Montreal
- Auberge Du Vieux-Port Hotel
- Auberge Du Vieux Port
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Old Montreal, Auberge du Vieux-Port is a cozy and elegant boutique hotel with 45 rooms. Some are overlooking the St. Lawrence River and other the historical Saint Paul Street. Combining the architectural patrimony with a contemporary design, the Auberge kept the authentic feel of historic establishments, while offering features and services of a modern hotel that leaves you with a feeling of home away from home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, Venere, EasyToBook, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Otel and Jetsetter so you can book your Auberge du Vieux-Port reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.