I can not say enough good things about this little boutique hotel. It is located in the old town and very convenient to restaurants and the port. The staff is so friendly and eager to please. The rooftop bar is lovely.
Breakfast is included with your room. You have your choice of several different dishes.
The staff was so helpful with recommendations.
The room was very comfortable. The bathroom was very clean and had a wonderful shower.
It is perfect for couples. We enjoyed our visit to Montreal. The entire city serves as a "Welcome Mat" for visitors. Every where we went, we were greeted with friendly, helpful individuals.
Can't wait to return. We will certainly stay in this hotel again!
- Also Known As:
- Auberge Du Vieux-Port Hotel Montreal
- Auberge Du Vieux-Port Hotel
- Auberge Du Vieux Port
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Old Montreal, Auberge du Vieux-Port is a cozy and elegant boutique hotel with 45 rooms. Some are overlooking the St. Lawrence River and other the historical Saint Paul Street. Combining the architectural patrimony with a contemporary design, the Auberge kept the authentic feel of historic establishments, while offering features and services of a modern hotel that leaves you with a feeling of home away from home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, Priceline, EasyToBook, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Venere, Otel and Jetsetter so you can book your Auberge du Vieux-Port reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.