My wife and I stayed for two nights in early April and couldn't have been happier with our choice. Room furnishings, desk service, bathrooms etc. were all excellent, but it was a few extra touches with which we were most impressed.
First, there is a wine and cheese between 5:00 and 7:00, which was lovely. Guests get a free glass of wine and can nibble on brie and gouda served with fresh baguette.
Also, guests get free breakfast. Not "continental", as is the norm, but hot, cooked, from-a-menu breakfast.
Overall, this hotel was a big part of a perfect weekend.
- Also Known As:
- Auberge Du Vieux-Port Hotel Montreal
- Auberge Du Vieux-Port Hotel
- Auberge Du Vieux Port
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Old Montreal, Auberge du Vieux-Port is a cozy and elegant boutique hotel with 45 rooms. Some are overlooking the St. Lawrence River and other the historical Saint Paul Street. Combining the architectural patrimony with a contemporary design, the Auberge kept the authentic feel of historic establishments, while offering features and services of a modern hotel that leaves you with a feeling of home away from home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Tingo, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Venere, Otel and Jetsetter so you can book your Auberge du Vieux-Port reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.