We went to this hotel on Saturday, 02 March to have a romantic night in downtwon Montreal.
- great location
- the walls are so thin that we could hear to people next to our room all night. We couldn't sleep. We called the front desk but not much they done something about it.
- vintage rooms, really need renovations
- bath & toilet were dirty, old, I could understand for a hotel that cost 50,00$ per night but not in a Holiday Inn.
- restaurant for breakfast was not good at all.
When we did the checkout we did complain again about the noise next to us and because of that we couldn't sleep. As a compensation they did give us the carpark free of charge, but what I really wanted was a no charge for the room...
There are many good hotels in Montreal but avoid this one.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Montreal Midtown Hotel
- Holiday Inn Montreal Midtown Hotel Montreal
- Holiday Inn Montreal
- Holiday Inn Midtown Montreal
- Montreal Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Montreal Midtown hotel is a four star hotel , Ideally located in downtown Montreal and close proximity to Old Montreal and just minutes from the financial district and the city's extensive underground shopping, dining and entertainment center. This downtown Montreal hotel is located one mile from the Montreal Convention Centre and 10 miles from Pierre Elliott Trudeau Airport (YUL). Conveniently situated near Montreal attractions this hotel provides easy access to McGill University , The Bell Centre home of the Montreal Canadiens Hockey Team, Notre Dame Basilica, Olympic Stadium, Casino de Montreal, La Ronde Amusement Park and the magnificent Mount Royal Park.Located on Sherbrooke Street, the hotel is close to Ste. Catherine Street and St. Laurent Boulevard’s restaurants, boutiques and the exciting Montreal Night Life also the Museum of Fine Arts and the Old Montreal charm and French flavour are also favorites with worldwide visitors. During your visit to Montreal, enjoy your stay at one of the most welcoming downtown Montreal hotels. It includes the city's largest indoor, heated salt water pool as well as a whirlpool, sauna, Eucalyptus steam bath, massage center, fitness center and salon for a relaxing and zen stay. The hotel also features the restaurant and sports bar, “Ace Bar & Grill” that serves the city's best cuisine and Montreal Style Smoked Meat as well offers rapid daily room service. On your next visit to Montreal, discover our welcoming and friendly Holiday Inn Midtown Montreal Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, BookIt.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, HotelTravel.com, Hotels.com, HotelsClick and Venere so you can book your Holiday Inn Montreal Midtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.