Stayed here for two weeks on business. As a priority club platinum member I got no upgrade but did get access to a mediocre lounge on the 18th floor. Not much to get excited about here though. A TV, PC with internet access and muffins etc in the morning were offered.
It was close to the metro and Rue Ste Catherine, but a little far from the party streets if that's what you're looking for. The hotel has a nice pool, jacuzzi and sauna. Gym was pretty good also.
The staff were pleasant overall but during my stay I tried to extend reservation and was told they would call me back in my room to confirm availability but they never did. I had to call back twice more to eventualy do it.
Housekeeping seemed to be quite half assed with the exception of a couple of days when my room was cleaned to an acceptable standard. Overal, the cleaniness of rooms was questionable. Had to get my key reprogrammed 3 times in 2 weeks which was also quite inconvenient.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Montreal Midtown Hotel Montreal
- Holiday Inn Montreal Midtown Hotel
- Holiday Inn Montreal
- Holiday Inn Midtown Montreal
- Montreal Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Montreal Midtown hotel is a four star hotel , Ideally located in downtown Montreal and close proximity to Old Montreal and just minutes from the financial district and the city's extensive underground shopping, dining and entertainment center. This downtown Montreal hotel is located one mile from the Montreal Convention Centre and 10 miles from Pierre Elliott Trudeau Airport (YUL). Conveniently situated near Montreal attractions this hotel provides easy access to McGill University , The Bell Centre home of the Montreal Canadiens Hockey Team, Notre Dame Basilica, Olympic Stadium, Casino de Montreal, La Ronde Amusement Park and the magnificent Mount Royal Park.Located on Sherbrooke Street, the hotel is close to Ste. Catherine Street and St. Laurent Boulevard’s restaurants, boutiques and the exciting Montreal Night Life also the Museum of Fine Arts and the Old Montreal charm and French flavour are also favorites with worldwide visitors. During your visit to Montreal, enjoy your stay at one of the most welcoming downtown Montreal hotels. It includes the city's largest indoor, heated salt water pool as well as a whirlpool, sauna, Eucalyptus steam bath, massage center, fitness center and salon for a relaxing and zen stay. The hotel also features the restaurant and sports bar, “Ace Bar & Grill” that serves the city's best cuisine and Montreal Style Smoked Meat as well offers rapid daily room service. On your next visit to Montreal, discover our welcoming and friendly Holiday Inn Midtown Montreal Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Expedia, HotelTravel.com and Venere so you can book your Holiday Inn Montreal Midtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.