- We rented the x-large room - is a loft with king size bed and sofa bed (which we used for our child). Heaps of room left over. Gorgeous interior with some exposed brick and uber modern furniture. Shower only, but that is fine - is extra large.
- Excellent espresso coffee downstairs in the lobby area (we are coffee snobs) and perfect continental breakfast
- We used the babysitter the hotel arranged - was great.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on Saint-Paul street, this 28 room boutique hotel is the perfect blend of elegance and modernity. Colourful furnishings accent each cozy room while original stonework and clever layouts make for a Wonderland-esque setting. Our concierge moonlights as a barista and our front desk fills in for a trendy little cafe. Located right in our lobby, Le Petit Cafe brews artisan joe and offers delicious baked goods all day long. Room service is also available and comes courtesy of Mechant Boeuf. Le Petit Hotel's convenient location and intimate setting make it an ideal hub for the busy weekend. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Tingo, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Otel and Jetsetter so you can book your Le Petit Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.