“Exellent pizza!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Arlequino is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1,037 of 4,562 Restaurants in Montreal
Cuisines: Pizza, Contemporary, Healthy, Wine Bar
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Transit: Metro Bonnaventure (ligne orange) Metro Lucien-Lalier (ligne orange) Metro Peel (ligne verte)
Huntingtown, Maryland
“Exellent pizza!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2013

Very good pizza- thin crust in brick/stone oven. I got the ceasar salad- did not expect the capers. Very reasonable if you do not drink, as it was about 27$ for two. Music was a bit loud though. The next time I return to Montreal, this will be my first stop. Plus if you stay at the Marriot or Sheraton, its less than a block walk.

• Visited April 2013

Michigan
“European Pizza in Montreal”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

Excellent gourmet pizza in downtown Montreal. Thin crust pizza - we had ours with salami, proscuitto and roasted red peppers. It was outstanding!! Matched with an excellent wine list with many wines available by the glass. All in a modern decor. An excellent meal.

Yes, the pizzas are more expensive than your typical carryout. But the quality is worth it. We will definetely do this again.

• Visited December 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Ottawa, Canada
“It's only pizza! And an expensive one two!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2012

I had an event in Montreal a week ago and my family and I decided to eat at this place. It seemed like a casual place to eat since it had the atmosphere of a pub and the waiters were dressed in big red t-shirts.

That's why we were really surprised when we got the menu and saw the prices of their pizza. The average price for an individual pizza was 15$. At that price, I was expecting a big enough pizza. But no, it was tiny. The pizza was fine, although their pizza sauce didn't really have any taste to it at all. They were generous enough with their toppings. I had the Parma pizza and the ingredients were really fresh which I appreciated.

I just expected more for the price that we were paying and if you are charging that price to customers, I expect the servers to be dressed fancier and the service to be better. They only refilled our water once and we had to ask them to do it after a good 15 minutes of trying to get their attention.

Also, their deserts are expensive enough but not really good at all. I don't recommend their deserts. I had the banana chocolate cake and it was really dry.

I'm sure that better pizza exists in Montreal at a more competitive price. I will not return to this restaurant.

• Visited November 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
New York City, New York
“Great Downtown find!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2012

My husband and I stumbled upon this restaurant because we had an entertainment book coupon that we found online, and we were not dissappointed. We went on a Saturday night at around 9pm and it was pretty quietly, which we actually appreciated. The staff was lovely and very attentive, and we enjoyed the decor. We had the Firenze (wild mushroom) and Capri (bufala mozarella, tomato and basil), and when the waitress set our plates down she asked if we wanted to share and brought us extra items to make it easier. Delicously light and fresh pizza topped off with a glass of wine.
I wish more people would discover this lovely place!

• Visited September 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
New York City, New York
“Don't Feel Guilty of Having Pizza Here”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2012

My distributor took me here for a lunch break. A small, but great restaurant. They have a good selection of beer and wine. I had a bianca pizza special. It was delicious. Service was great. I went back on my own for dinner. Their pizzas are fresh, thin, and tasty. Never felt guilty of having pizza!

• Visited April 2012