“Don't Feel Guilty of Having Pizza Here” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Arlequino is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1,032 of 4,561 Restaurants in Montreal
Cuisines: Pizza, Contemporary, Healthy, Wine Bar
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Transit: Metro Bonnaventure (ligne orange) Metro Lucien-Lalier (ligne orange) Metro Peel (ligne verte)
New York City, New York
“Don't Feel Guilty of Having Pizza Here”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2012

My distributor took me here for a lunch break. A small, but great restaurant. They have a good selection of beer and wine. I had a bianca pizza special. It was delicious. Service was great. I went back on my own for dinner. Their pizzas are fresh, thin, and tasty. Never felt guilty of having pizza!

• Visited April 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Toronto, Canada
“Stumbled upon this restaurant. . .gustoso”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2012

I went on a Sunday night. At first I thought it was empty, quite and too upscale for what we were looking for. But in reality : it was quick, great service and delicious. I thought it tasted better than the pizza I had in Italy. I will go back!

• Visited March 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Toronto, Canada
“Can't make up their mind what type of restaurant they are”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2012

When you enter the restaurant there is a wall full of wine bottles, however at the bar they have large TV screens like you would find at a sports bar. The music is too loud to savour good wine, good food and good conversation. The pizza is not that great. Needs more cooking time. The beer was warm...where in Canada do they serve warm beer? NOWHERE!!!

Visited February 2012
Kingston
“Pizza to die for...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2012

Calamari to start, followed by a four cheese classic and a Udine pie [ carmelized onions , cottage cheese and potatoes], Wine of course, on Drummond just South of Ste Catherines

Visited January 2012
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
“Not impressed.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2012

I went to this restaurant for a what I expected to be a nice romantic dinner with my partner for our anniversary and we were both kind of disappointed.

Great downtown location, however the place is smaller than expected, decor was quite nice though. Ambiance was Ok but nothing special.The waitress wasn't very pleasant at all, kind of cold and unwelcoming. Dressed kind of slummy.

My partner ordered one of their specialty pizzas, we both found the tomato sauce very acidic and toppings poor in quality. I ordered the Shrimp salad which includes lettuce, 2 medium size shrimps, healthy portion of asparagus and some avocado. It was Ok but nothing worth the price paid.

For a medium size pizza, medium size salad and 2 rum & cokes the bill came to 80$!
We don't plan to go back, not worth it.

• Visited January 2012