“Fantastic Steak!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Steakhouse, Bar, Barbecue, Grill
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Beaulac
Description: Quality is the sum of hundreds of details. Some are small, many are subtle, but none are unimportant. The bottom line is pleasing the customer. The open kitchen is where the magic happens every time you come for lunch or supper. Using the freshest and finest ingredients, our cuisine is based on tastes that are ever evolving and reflect the influence of a variety of cultures not to mention the flavors of our city. Patrons can enjoy perfectly aged steak grilled to perfection, succulent ribs basked in mesquite B.B.Q. sauce, or try our daily fresh fish, followed by any of our irresistible desserts.
Sudbury, Canada
“Fantastic Steak!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2012

I had the filet mignon with mashed potatoes and almost passed out it was so good. For desert I had the key lime pie and it was the best i've ever had! Our waitress was great, friendly and really funny as well. Drinks were good, I enjoyed their signature cocktails. Only complaint is that even though we had a reservation we had to wait about 10 minutes before being seated.

• Visited April 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Quebec City, Canada
“Excellent Food and Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2012

We were looking for a good restaurant and came across this place. It is located in a small mall area and I must admit it was not my first pick. With Montreal being such a culinary city I was kind of sceptical.
Wow was I ever in for a surprise! Our waiter, Neal, was absolutly awesome! He took care of us very professionaly all the while being funny and friendly.
The food was very good. Neal recomended the steak, the chicken or the ribs. I took the steak, it was cooked perfectly! My wife had chicken and rib combo, the ribs where the best I have ever had. The chicken was tender and tasty.
Overall I strongly recommend this place. They also have a good wine selection.

• Visited April 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Ottawa, Canada
“It was good.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2012

Restaurant has a modern decor, very nice. Busy when we went but we didnt wait long. There was alot of big parties. Food was really good. Recommend a baked potatoe with your meal, it was big and really good. A bit pricey though.

• Visited March 2012
Montreal, Canada
“Good Food, Good Service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2012

Food was good and service was attentive and appropriate for a business lunch. Take your time or make it quick whatever you like.

• Visited February 2012
Westford, Vermont
“Great Steaks, Good Service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2012

My husband and I have eaten here twice now, and both times our steaks were very good. The prices are reasonable. One drawback is that it is one of the growing number of restaurants that believe your salad counts as your vegetable, so your entree is meat and a starch unless you order a side veggie also. Service was prompt and friendly both times.

• Visited February 2012